Monday, September 3, 2012

Arkansas, Anyone?



So, now that we're in Arkansas we figured we would start up the old blog again. The thought is that we will post something about our lives every week with some pictures, too.

We made it out here last week. I came out on Monday and Morgan and the kids followed Friday, barely missing the hurricane that dropped over 8 inches in Fordyce, AR. Kathy came out with her and made the 17 hour trip much more manageable. After staying a night at Grandmother's, they made it here Friday evening. Jimmy and Sarah came up and stayed the weekend and helped us clean, organize, and take care of babies. Uncle Jimmy wowed Silas with indoor remote-control helicopters. They were pretty awesome. Jimmy and I went up to Diamond Bear Brewery in Little Rock Saturday and took the tour. We sampled much and listened little. J&S left Sunday after picnic, frisbee, and puddle jumping (Silas). Labor Day, we went to the park and pool. Before we got to the car, though, Archie dragged his chain leash across Silas' ankle and gashed it open pretty bad. The picture is very deceiving. It was deep. The town has a great civic center, but the pool closed today. Dern. Anyway, I hope this will do well enough for grandparents et al. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Great post and very satisfying! Can I have a picture of Scarlett too? Love you all. Mom and Dad

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Yay! I love that you blog:) **Confessions....I have had a blast going back and reading your old posts!

((Hugs))

Oh...And I have a surprise for you on my blog!